Furniture Mover Lifter Shifting Tool/Heavy Furniture Lifter and Mover Tool Set /Furniture Move Roller Tools Max Up for 150KG 360 Degree Rotatable Pads Redesign Your Living Space
|Material||Plastic, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||32 x 10.3 x 7.6 Centimeters|
About this item
- Heavy Furniture Move Instructions : Place the lifter under the furniture and lift it (you can raise the furniture to 2 inches high), and then push the 4 rollers into the four corners. It can withstand 150 KG / 330 pounds of heavy objects, so you can easily move furniture or heavy objects.
- Premium Material : Made of durable steel body, PVC plastic spray handle and non-slip design. The 4 filling rollers are made of ABS plastic.
- Safety Design : 360-degree rotatable, rotatable foot pads match furniture feet and equipment feet, and are firmly fixed. Ideal for sofas, bookcases, tables, chairs, beds, pianos, washers/dryers, refrigerators, etc.
- You need to lift the furniture 0.2 inch above the ground, so that the furniture lifter is below the furniture, and the height of your feet cannot exceed 0.5 inches/1.3 cm to prevent the furniture from tilting. Not easy to use on the carpet.
- Low Profile Design : Low profile design adds mobility to load furnitures of different sizes. Three foam anti-slip pads on each triangle moving dolly offer better grip and protection to your furniture
With Extra Long Lever that can be extended upto 24.4 in (62 cm)
Carbon steel lever to ensure sturdy body.
Are you still worried about moving things alone?
Are you still worried that moving heavy objects will damage your body?
Forget about trying to move heavy furniture around alone and harming yourself or having to ask for help all the time.
Now with this furniture lifter and sliders you can easily glide furniture and heavy appliances from one place to the other.
How to use:
Step 1: Stick the non-slip mat on the fulcrum of the lifter.
Step 2: Put the lifter into the furniture bearing point, press down the grip of the lifter, raise the height of the furniture to fit the slider.
Step 3: Place the roller sliders under the legs/corners of the furniture in the direction you want to move.
Step 4: After all the sliders are placed, then put out the lifter.
Step 5: Done! Moving the furniture to where you want it to be.
1. We equip you with the universal wheel that can advance 360°, allowing you to move freely without being affected by direction. The material of the wheels is specially designed to protect your floor.
2. Simple lever mechanics, you can easily lift one side of the furniture, and then put the pulley under the feet of the furniture. The lifter has the extended handle, the easier it is to lift heavy objects. With 25 in long lever, it takes a slight effort to lift objects.
3. Equipped with anti-skid pads. When using the appliance rollers, put it at the bottom of the lifter to increase stability and prevent skid.
1x extra long Lifter
2x Non-slip Mat
6x Height Extension
Have you got bored by seeing your couch, table, or wardrobe in one corner and wondered to change its location?
It is no longer impossible to check it by yourself. By using our HARUDD furniture mover tools, it takes you minutes to dislocate the things without shedding sweat or back pain. Once you mount it on our roller platform, it takes just a gentle push to move any furniture or appliances easily and conveniently without hurting your back.
A perfect gift for a new home If your relative or friend has shifted to a new house or flat, and you wonder to gift something that suits the occasion, then go for our HARUDD furniture lifter. It will last for a very long time and he will remember you for it.
Have you imagined a better spot for your furniture or appliances and worry about your painted floor or newly furnished carpet?
With this set of 1 long upgraded furniture lifter, 4 roller pads, 6 piece special extensions, and slip mats you can do it in minutes without leaving any mark on your floor or carpet. With strong rubber plastic wheels on each roller pad, it maintains the pressure throughout evenly. Perfect for hardwood, tiles, or any other floor material.