Banarasi Style Pure Kanjivaram Silk Zari Woven Soft Lichi Silk Jacquard Saree With Un-Stiched Blouse
Zingzong Banarasi silk saree
- When a woman is dressed in saree, it redefines her elegance and accentuates her grace. With the right material and drape, it can accentuate the beauty of women of all ages and forms.
- Be it a festival or a wedding, sarees are a hot favorite worldwide, and it’s easy to see why. Sarees give you the opportunity to give a modern touch to traditional Indian attire.
- Traditional Wear
- Wedding Wear
- Party Wear
- Kanjivaram silk saree is a magnificent creation of the craftsmen living in a small town. The silk used in the creation of Kanjivaram saree is extremely fine as well as durable and is one of the most popular forms of silk.
- The bold and bright color of the sari is very much preferred by the Indian women, whose trousseau remains incomplete without this amazing outfit.
- A Beautiful Dark Green color saree is well crafted with premium quality kanjivaram silk fabric with Golden color Zari Border.
- Silk Saree
- Zingzong Banarasi Style Pure Kanjivaram Zari Woven Soft Lichi Silk Jacquard Kanchipuram Pattu Saree With Un-Stiched Blouse
- This Saree is distinguished by their wide contrast borders.
- This Kanjivaram saree is woven with heavy silk and gold cloth is considered to be special and is worn on occasions and festivities.
- It has Beautiful Rich Pallu With Traditional Jacquard work.
Leave a Reply