Unique Silk Sarees Styling :- The wedding season has begun in full swing, with people rushing into stores to buy the best ethnic wear. From lehengas to anarkalis to gowns, every woman is spending a bomb just to look her best during the festivities. But if you think you don’t belong to the trend and want to stick to a more traditional look, silk sarees should be the best for you.
Unique Silk Sarees Styling are an ideal option if you want to stick to the basics and yet look unique. Instead of racking your brains in bargaining with the vendor to get your hands on that gown that most guests at the wedding will be wearing anyway, why not wear a silk saree instead? But if you don’t want to pull a cliched look wearing ethnic gear, how about you add a bit of zing to your style? We show you different ways to wear silk sarees so you can stand out from the crowd.
- Add a belt: If you’re running out of time but yet want to add a zing to your regular saree draping style, just wear a belt over it. For a traditional approach, you can opt for a classic Kamar bandh that should match your overall jewellery. If you want to add a modern twist to your look, you can opt for a corset-style belt that will highlight your beautiful curves.
- Dhoti style: If you’re known for your quirky sense of style, why not take it up by a notch when you wear your silk saree at a wedding? Instead of wearing a petticoat under your saree, wear matching leggings and drape the saree in a dhoti style. This will not only look stylish but will also make it comfortable for you to walk and dance during the festivities.
- Neck drape style: If you’re dying to create a memorable look at the wedding, bring a twist in your pallu draping style. The best you can do is wear your pallu like a scarf, around your neck. Make sure to keep the length of your pallu a bit longer to nail this Bohemian style.
- The butterfly style: Create an illusion of a taller and slender figure with this style of draping your saree. All you need to do is make extra thin pleats of your pallu and then pin it over your shoulder. This is the best style if you want to highlight your hourglass figure.
- The front pallu style: If the blouse of your saree features an elaborate and intricate design, this should be your go-to style. Instead of carrying over the pallu to your left shoulder, carry it from the back over to your right shoulder. You can spread out the pleats to nail the Gujarati style or simply let it if you want to draw attention to your beautiful blouse design.
Unique Silk Sarees Styling Accessories your traditional look with either gold, silver or oxidized jewellery and wear either traditional flats or go full-on chic with heels. Wear your hair down in either a straight style or opt for a classic bun to complement your look.
Leave a Reply